Packed your suntan lotion, passport, tickets and….. consent letter?

Not many parents are aware that unless they have ‘Live With’ Child Arrangements Order (also known as a Residence Order), and there is another parent who holds Parental Responsibility for the child in question, they will need to obtain the other parent’s written consent to travel abroad with the child.

We would be happy to carry out this service for you, to ensure that all relevant details are documented.

Please do not hesitate to contact our Children Department: Tel: 01702 338338 or Fax 01702 238780.