Our charity experts advise charities and other not-for-profit organisations on all aspects of constitutional, regulatory, governance and operational matters. Our Charity Team can assist, from initial charity set up and incorporation, right through to the day-to-day running of the charity.
Our diverse expertise includes:
- Creation and setting up and restructuring of charitable organisations, including registration at The Charity Commission where relevant.
- Advice on all aspects of charity law including trustee duties and powers.
- Property management including disposals of charity assets, new charity acquisitions and lease renewals.
- Employment matters including volunteers.
- Disputes and other Litigation matters.