Our team of specialist commercial solicitors are experienced in providing clients with pragmatic advice in relation to disputes which arise in relation to the ownership of property and disputes between landlords and tenants, in order to ensure that your objectives are met as cost effectively and efficiently as possible.
We can assist you with a variety of matters and provide bespoke advice tailored to your requirements on areas such as:
- The obligations of both landlords and tenant.
- Business lease renewals.
- Agreements to enter into new leases – including any associated documents.
- Rent Deposit Deeds.
- Tenancies at will.
- Dilapidation and service charge disputes.
- Enforcement and Forfeiture.
- The acquisition and disposal of land.
- Trespass/nuisance claims.
- Easements – rights of way.
- Restrictive Covenants.
- Rights to Light.
- Property Development.
- Applications before the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal.
- Compliance with the consultation requirements.
- Property negligence matters (claims against surveyors, architects and solicitors).
We endeavour to resolve matters in the most time and cost effective manner possible with the assistance of our experience in adjudication, mediation, litigation and arbitration. However in the event that legal proceedings are unavoidable our commercial team has the requisite experience and knowledge to provide you with the assistance required.
Get in contact with out Commercial Litigation Solicitors today here