Paul Robinson Solicitors’ LLP Complaints Procedure
Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Our Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint, contact us with the details.
- In the first instance you should contact the person responsible for your case. If this does not resolve the matter, you should refer your complaint to the Head of their Department. If they are unable to settle matters with you then your matter will be referred to to our Client Care manager, Glenn Chetland, and the following steps will be taken:-
What will happen next
2. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain your complaint in detail. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within two days of us receiving your complaint.
3. We will record your complaint in our central register and open a separate file for your complaint. We will do this within a day of receiving your complaint.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- We will pass your complaint to Glenn Chetland, our client care manager, within three days.
- He will ask the member of staff who acted for you to reply to your complaint within 5 days.
- He will then examine their reply, your file and the information in your complaint file. And, if necessary, he may also speak to them. This will take up to three days from receiving their reply and the file. He will then write to you with a detailed response. If matters are not resolved at that stage future communication may take place as appropriate. If all communications fail to achieve a satisfactory outcome then;
5. Glenn Chetland may then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. Alternatively, he will advise you how to pursue your complaint independently via The Legal Ombudsman and providing you with their full details.
6. Within 7 days of any meeting, Glenn Chetland will write to you to confirm what took place and and any solutions he has agreed with you. If you do not want a meeting, or it is not possible, Glenn Chetland will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter.