Conveyancing & Property Solicitors
Services in: Conveyancing & Property Solicitors
If you want to buy, sell or remortgage a property, our specialist conveyancing solicitors provide the expert assistance you need to navigate the complicated legal processes involved.
Different types of property and transactions need different areas of specialist legal knowledge. Our expert property lawyers have the insight and depth of experience to help you manage your property successfully, including:
- Buying and selling property for homes, buy to let, and other investments
- High value property transactions involving rural properties or prime central London residences
- Overseas investment in all types of property within England and Wales
- New mortgages, re-mortgaging and redeeming existing mortgages
- Gifts of property and transfer of equity
- Transactions for property investors
- Property ownership for charitable institutions
- Shared ownership/shared equity schemes and Help to Buy Schemes
- Extending an existing lease and/or buying a freehold
- Residential tenancies, Assured Shorthold Tenancies, Licences to Occupy and all related Landlord and Tenant services
- Equity Release Schemes
Whatever your property needs, our team of conveyancing and property solicitors will provide a clear and straightforward service, keeping you up-to-date at every stage throughout the process. We only charge simple, upfront fixed costs and you can get a full quote for the cost of your conveyancing with our online Conveyancing Fees Calculator.
Contact us today
And let us know how we can help
National Conveyancing Week
The purpose of NCW will be (amongst other things) to: Inform; Educate; Assist; Motivate; Reassure; Help recruit new entrants; Improve the profile of conveyancers and conveyancing and ensure fees can be set at and kept at an acceptable level.
Contact our team online or call 0808 149 8392 to find out more about how we can help you.
- Offices around the UK
- Convenient email, post and telephone service
For general enquiries
Or we can call you back at a time of your choice
Phone lines are open 24/7, 365 days a year