Private Client Solicitors in Southend
Private Client Services in: Southend-on-sea
Private Client Solicitors
Southend Office Address:
The Old Bank
470-474 London Road
Essex SS0 9LD
At Paul Robinson Solicitors, our Southend office is committed to providing high-quality legal services to our clients. We have a team of experienced solicitors who specialise in a wide range of Private Client areas, including Power of Attorney, Estate Planning, Wills and Probate. Whether you need legal advice, representation, or assistance with a legal matter, we’re here to help.
About Our Southend Office
Our Southend office is located in the heart of Southend-on-Sea, a vibrant seaside town in Essex. Our office is easily accessible via public transportation and is located near various amenities. We have a team of dedicated solicitors who provide personalised service and practical solutions to meet your legal needs.
Our Private Client Services
At our Southend office, we offer a variety of legal services to help you navigate legal challenges and protect your interests. Our services include:
- Power of Attorney: We can assist with the creation of power of attorney documents, allowing you to appoint someone to make decisions on your behalf should you become unable to do so.
- Estate Planning: We can help you plan for the future by creating a will or trust and managing your estate.
- Will: We can help you create a will to ensure your assets are distributed according to your wishes after your passing.
- Probate: We can assist with the administration of estates and obtaining probate.
- Inheritance Tax Planning: We can assist with inheritance tax planning to minimise the tax liabilities on your estate.
- Court of Protection: We can assist with Court of Protection matters, including deputyship applications and other related issues.
- Lifetime Trust Planning: We can assist with the creation and management of trusts to protect your assets during your lifetime.
Steps to Working with Us
If you’re interested in working with us, here’s what you can expect:
- Contact us: Get in touch with our Southend office to discuss your legal needs and schedule an appointment.
- Consultation: Meet with one of our experienced solicitors to discuss your case and get advice on your legal options.
- Strategy: We’ll work with you to develop a strategy that’s tailored to your specific needs and goals.
- Action: We’ll take action on your behalf, whether that’s negotiating a settlement or representing you in court.
Book an Appointment
If you’re looking for a solicitor in Southend, we’re here to help. Contact us today to schedule an appointment at our Southend office. We look forward to working with you.
To speak to our expert Southend Private Client Solicitors, contact us on the following:
Southend-on-Sea: 01702 338338
Contact us today
And let us know how we can help
Contact Details: Southend-On-Sea
To speak to our expert Southend property solicitors, contact us on the following:
- Offices around Essex
- Legal 500 Law Firm
For general enquiries
Or we can call you back at a time of your choice
Phone lines are open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5am
Southend Law Team