Expert employment advice, whenever you need it
Did you know that we offer an employment law retainer service for a fixed annual fee? Our service is for employers who want to remove the worry and uncertainty of the cost of employment law issues, without compromising on the standard of advice and service they expect from their legal advisors.
For a fixed annual fee affordable to businesses of any size, you can contact an employment law expert for advice. The monthly payment structure will also help you to spread the cost of your legal advice throughout the year.
Can you put a price on peace of mind?
The recent surge in Employment Tribunal cases confirms that employers need to be doing all they can to reduce the risk of successful claims being made against them both through good HR practice, as well as taking legal advice before dealing with issues.
You will have the assurance that any employee issues will be dealt with promptly and in accordance with the law, ensuring that the risk of a successful claim being made is greatly minimised.
What makes our service different?
Our lawyers are local to your business and will meet with you at the outset to get to know your business inside and out. This personal service ensures that you do not have to explain the background each time you call or email. You are guaranteed consistency of advice safe in the knowledge that your correspondence with us is protected by legal advice privilege – this is not always the case with advice received from external HR consultants. Our advice is commercially sensible and tailored to your business, appreciating that one size does not “fit all” when it comes to managing employee issues.
Our efficient service reduces the management time required to deal with employment law matters and may also save your business the cost of employing Human Resources personnel directly. Alternatively many of our clients find that our retainer service also works well in conjunction with their existing Human Resources Department, providing reassurance and additional support where needed.
For a fixed annual fee (payable monthly) you will receive:
- A free initial audit of your employment documentation, including contracts of employment, policies and procedures.
- Unlimited access to our employment lawyers from 09:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday.
- Specialist advice on your day-to-day employment law and HR queries, either by telephone or in writing.
- Expert guidance on issues arising from your internal procedures, such as disciplinary or grievance matters.
- Assistance with preparing any correspondence you wish to send in connection with your internal grievance or disciplinary matters.
- A free monthly bulletin updating you on developments in employment law and HR, including new legislation and case law.
For all enquiries and further information please contact our employment team.