This weeks Spotlight is Lucy Beck, who is located in our Southend office within our Commercial Team.
Lucy joined Paul Robinson Solicitors in 2017 and deals with a variety of commercial property transactions, including:
- Asset site acquisitions and disposals (including leasehold)
- Commercial property leases including renewals, assignments, variations and surrenders
- Strategic land development schemes including option agreements, conditional contracts and promotion agreements
- Secured lending matters including bridging finance with experience in acting for lenders only and also dual representation (borrower and lender)
- Acting on behalf of charities on a wide range of property matters
Lucy received the following review on Legal 500 from Southend YMCA:
“Southend YMCA has used Paul Robinson to handle local property work for many years. The lawyers are very thorough, they always provide advice which offers stretch i.e. secures the best and most timely outcomes in negotiations. The firm represents value for money. Their local knowledge and connectivity is an asset as is their friendly and dedicated approach.”
If you would like to instruct Lucy contact her now on 01702 338338.