This weeks spotlight of the week is Ana James-Pittau, who is located in our Southend office.
Ana joined Paul Robinson Solicitors in 2015 and qualified as a Solicitor in 2017
Ana advises on mainly contentious matters for both corporate and private clients, including:
- commercial and contractual disputes
- breach of contract
- supply of goods and services
- debt recovery
- construction disputes
- personal injury
- employment law
- residential landlord and tenant disputes including possession proceedings
- preparation of Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements
- applications to set aside judgment
- enforcement of judgments/consent orders
- interim applications
- alternative dispute resolution
- the General Data Protection Regulation
Ana's two latest reviews were given to her in a recent client satisfaction survey and left on our yell page.
‘Thank you to have stored the matter with a high degree of knowledge and professionalism you will have my referrals forever.’ Mr M, Westcliff
'No messing around- swift and thorough. Very professional - highly recommend Anna James-Pittau. Thanks so much.' Kaye P
If you would like to instruct Ana, call her now on 01702 338338.