Qualifications: LLB (Hons) with French Law 2002; Diplôme d’Études universitaires françaises 2001;
Joined Paul Robinson Solicitors: 2014
Partner since: 2019
Claire qualified as a Solicitor in August 2006 after completing her training contract with a well-known local firm where she remained until joining Paul Robinson Solicitors LLP in April 2014.
Claire deals with a variety of residential property matters, including:
- Residential sales and purchases;
- Remortgages and Transfers of Equity;
- New Build sales and purchases;
- Auction Contracts, sales and purchases;
- Portfolio Refinancing;
- Lease Extensions;
- Development set up and plot sales.
Claire has a number of clients for whom she has acted for several years and prides herself on receiving the majority of her work through recommendation and returning clients.