Qualifications: 1998 LLB (Hons); 1999 PgDip Law; 2006 CPI Insolvency; 2011 Accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator
Joined Paul Robinson Solicitors: 2002
Partner since: 2010
Corporate and Commercial:
Fiona deals with the following work:
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Business sales and purchases
- Company formation and restructuring
- Group re-organisations
- Joint ventures
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Companies Act requirements and implications
- Limited Liability Partnerships and conversion to an LLP
- LLP and partnership agreements
- Commercial contracts and agreements
Fiona heads the Civil Litigation Department at the Firm.
Her practice predominantly covers commercial litigation disputes, including:
- Construction disputes;
- Contract disputes;
- Company and shareholder disputes;
- Insolvency matters;
- Public procurement;
- Professional negligence; and
- Intellectual property disputes.
Fiona is also a qualified Civil and Commercial Mediator, having qualified in 2011. Please see our mediation website for further details.
Fiona is often asked to provide her legal opinion on a variety of topical issues for shows on both BBC Radio 5 Live and BBC Essex.