Qualifications: University of Westminster (2005) LLB (Hons)
Joined Paul Robinson Solicitors: 2014
John joined Paul Robinson Solicitors in 2014 having previously worked at another local firm. Prior to that John worked in-house for one of the country’s largest property developers. John deals with a variety of residential property matters, including:
- Residential sales and purchases;
- Remortgages and Transfers of Equity;
- Auction Contracts, sales and purchases;
- Portfolio Refinancing;
- New Build Contracts for Sale;
- Banking and Finance Security and Mortgage Documents;
- Lease Extensions;
- Tenancy Agreements.
John has a number of developer and buy-to-let landlord clients, for whom he has acted for several years.