Associate Solicitor Lead Practitioner
Joined Paul Robinson Solicitors: 2021
Member of Solicitors for the Elderly
Member of the Charity Law Association
Dominic joined Paul Robinson in June 2021 having specialised in Contested Wills, Trusts and Estates matters since he qualified as a solicitor.
He has acted for individuals, companies and charities and has a keen eye for identifying the key issues and seeking the best resolution to every matter.
He has most recently represented the successful applicant in the reported High Court case of Ashton v Brackstone 
- Challenges to the validity of wills
- Claims for financial or other provision from an estate (known as ‘Inheritance Act’ claims)
- Disputes regarding the administration of an estate
- Trust Disputes
- Disputes regarding estate property or assets
- Promises made by the deceased during their lifetime (commonly known as ‘Proprietary Estoppel’ claims)
- Disputes regarding gifts made the deceased during their lifetime
- Financial abuse
- Charity legacy disputes