Partner & Head of Civil Litigation and Corporate Work
Qualifications: 1998 LLB (Hons); 1999 PgDip Law; 2006 CPI Insolvency; 2011 Accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator
Joined Paul Robinson Solicitors: 2002
Partner since: 2010
Corporate and Commercial:
Fiona deals with the following work:
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Business sales and purchases
- Company formation and restructuring
- Group re-organisations
- Joint ventures
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Companies Act requirements and implications
- Limited Liability Partnerships and conversion to an LLP
- LLP and partnership agreements
- Commercial contracts and agreements
Fiona heads the Civil Litigation Department at the Firm.
Her practice predominantly covers commercial litigation disputes, including:
- Construction disputes;
- Contract disputes;
- Company and shareholder disputes;
- Insolvency matters;
- Public procurement;
- Professional negligence; and
- Intellectual property disputes.
Fiona is also a qualified Civil and Commercial Mediator, having qualified in 2011. Please see our mediation website for further details.
Fiona is often asked to provide her legal opinion on a variety of topical issues for shows on both BBC Radio 5 Live and BBC Essex.
Fiona's clients say...
“I just want to say thank you so much for everything you’ve done from me and my family over the past few months. It wasn’t exactly the easiest of times but you certainly always helped to put my mind at ease and made everything a lot less stressful than it could’ve been. There was a lot of frustration and injustice but I feel that we have reached a good resolution. So once again, thank you for getting us to this point.”