Joined Paul Robinson Solicitors: 2022
Juwayriyah graduated from the University of Westminster with Upper Second Class Honours with Merit in MLaw (exempting degree) at the University of Westminster, integrating a traditional law degree, legal practice course and a master in law.
She qualified as a Solicitor in August 2020 at a firm in Essex, and upon qualification continued to work in their litigation, family and private client department.
Juwayriyah has experience in the following types of civil disputes:
- Wills, trust (TOLATA) or probate disputes
- Land, Boundary or property disputes
- Landlord, tenant or housing disputes
- Breach of Contract or contractual disputes
- Neighbour disputes
- Professional negligence claims – poor work carried out by builders, surveyors or other professionals
- Disputes over money
- Lease Extensions and Tribunal claims
- Injunction Applications
- Collective Enfranchisement
- ADR & Mediation
Despite dealing with cases of a time-sensitive and stressful nature, Juwayriyah offers clients well-reasoned legal advice and commercial pragmatism in a calming and easy-to-understand manner. She cuts through legal-talk and technical jargon to put clients at ease. Where instructed to do so, she assists clients in negotiating with the opposition on complex legal issues and has an excellent track record in obtaining favourable out of court settlements, through alternative dispute resolution and mediation. Where this is not possible, Juwayriyah ensures clients are well prepared for trial.
In her spare time, Juwayriyah enjoys painting, cooking, camping and travelling.
Languages: English, Gujarati, Hindi