Contentious Probate Solicitor
KRISHNA PATEL PROFILE
Joined Paul Robinson Solicitors: 2022
Krishna read Law with Criminology LLB (Hons) at the University of Brighton in 2017 and thereafter, completed her Legal Practice Course with an MSc in Law, Business and Management at the University of Law in 2018.
After completing her training contract in Kent, Krishna qualified as a Solicitor in July 2021 and subsequently, worked as a Private Client Solicitor before joining Paul Robinson Solicitors in April 2022.
Krishna’s experience in Private Client enables her to provide pragmatic advice to clients in all types of contested Wills, Trusts and Estate matters. She understands that every circumstance is unique and that it is important to find legal and non-legal ways that are creative to resolve disputes.
- Member of Solicitors for the Elderly
- Having to contest a Will
- Defend a challenge to a Will
- Promises made by the deceased during their lifetime
- Claims for financial or other provisions under the Inheritance (Provisions for Family and Dependents) Act 1975 Claims
- Disputes arising from the deceased’s estate
- Concerned about your role as a trustee or as a beneficiary, regarding how a trust is being managed.
Languages: English, Gujarati and Hindi.
Krishna's CLIENTS SAY...
"Really friendly, transparent advice. I was kept in the loop at all times. Impeccable service"