Our spotlight of the month for August is Lorraine Lancaster, Partner and Head of Real Estate Litigation.
Lorraine joined Paul Robinson in June 2009 as an Assistant Solicitor in the Litigation Department and has been Partner since 2017.
Her work mainly consists of property-based Litigation, including:
- Boundary Disputes and Adverse Possession Claims
- Party Wall Disputes
- Breach of Easement and Prescriptive Easement Claims
- Possession proceedings
- Forfeiture proceedings
- Lease Extensions/Enfranchisement/Right to Manage
- Commercial Lease Renewals
- Dilapidations Claims
- Breach of covenant/Breach of Lease
- Trust of Land matters
- Deed of Variation/Licence for alterations
- Section 20 Consultations
- Right of First Refusal
- Service charges disputes
- Enforcement of legal charges
- Professional Negligence Claims
Lorraine has received Spotlight this month for her most recent testimonial:
Lorraine Lancaster was such a pleasure to deal with, and the dispute was resolved quickly, due to Paul Robinson Solicitors Specialist Knowledge and Skills.