Our Spotlight of the month goes to Juwayriyah from our Dispute Resolution Team. Juwayriyah started with us on the 31st of March and she is passing her Notary exams with great results with only one more to go and settling in well with her team at Paul Robinson Solicitors.
Juwayriyah qualified as a Solicitor in August 2020 and has experience in the following types of civil disputes
- Wills, trust (TOLATA) or probate disputes
- Land, Boundary or property disputes
- Landlord, tenant or housing disputes
- Breach of Contract or contractual disputes
- Neighbour disputes
- Professional negligence claims – poor work carried out by builders, surveyors or other professionals
- Disputes over money
- Lease Extensions and Tribunal claims
- Injunction Applications
- Collective Enfranchisement
- ADR & Mediation
We would like to say a big thank you for all of your hard work.